Header Ads

Walcott Sign For Everton


The 28-year-old England forward put pen to paper on a three-and-a-half-year deal to the end of June 2021.
“I’ve come to Everton because I want the Club to push to the next level,” Walcott told his new club website after completing his move
A three-time FA Cup winner with Arsenal for whom he scored 108 goals in 396 appearances, Walcott insisted he wants to win silverware for the Toffees and reignite his career at Goodison.
Only Dennis Bergkamp (277) and Patrick Vieira (276) made more Premier League appearances for Arsenal under Arsene Wenger than Walcott, with Blues boss Sam Allardyce revealing he has brought him to Goodison “because of his experience with Arsenal, playing Champions League football and fighting to get into Champions League positions and winning FA Cups - and he’s got a lot of ambition to take off again with his career.”
For Walcott, the desire to win trophies for his new team burns as strong as when he first moved to The Emirates as a precocious 16-year-old a dozen years ago.
“I’m very ambitious and I’ve come here because I want the Club to push to the next level,” Walcott said.
“And with the players that have come in, I feel like the next level can be reached.
“I’m very excited to be starting a new chapter and I felt this was the right place for me to be.
“The manager is very ambitious and I feel like the Club is going in the right direction.
“Everton is a club with a great history. The fans are always passionate, they’re great and I always used to find it very tough playing here.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.