Header Ads

"Am Not Worth £200M" - Neymar


Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar has suggested that he takes no pride from being signed for £200m.
Last summer, PSG surprised the football world with the big-money acquisition of the 26-year-old, who is already being linked with a switch to Real Madrid.
However, Neymar has suggested that he attempts to take no notice of the transfer fee, claiming that he does not think that he is worth the money.
The Brazil international told Spox.com : "I'm not proud of the transfer fee, nor of the fact I'm the most expensive player ever.
"That's just money and nothing else. I cannot help it. Personally, I would have paid less for myself. I'm proud that I've achieved my childhood goal. That was, and is, most important to me."
Neymar scored 28 goals during his first campaign at the Parc des Princes.

Source: SportsMole

No comments

Powered by Blogger.