Header Ads

Harry Kane Awarded Spurs Second Goal Against Stoke City By FA


Harry Kane has been named as the scorer of
Tottenham Hotspur's second goal in their game against Stoke City at the weekend.
Christian Eriksen was originally awarded the goal, but Tottenham lodged an appeal to credit the goal to Kane, as the striker looks to catch
Mohamed Salah for the Golden Boot award.
The club suggested that Eriksen's free kick brushed the shoulder of Kane before rolling into the net, and the Englishman was determined for the proposal to be approved.
"It's my goal for sure. It flicked off my shoulder and went in. I swear that's mine. It was just off my shoulder. I don't care, it's my goal," Kane told
Sky Sports News after the match.
The official recognition of Kane's goal means that the Spurs forward has scored 25 league goals this campaign, four less than Golden Boot rival Salah.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.